VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Acoustic Insulation available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Acoustic Insulation available Reply with quote

Hi guys, (gals too)
Been awhile since I was on here. I've come across a whole load of acoustic insulation. This is not foam. What I have is acoustic insulation from cubicles. This stuff works great. There are various sizes and they are covered with vinyl or cloth. I'll probably have to strip the vinyl off to ship it. It ranges from 3/8 inch thick to 1 inch. I'll list within the next couple weeks what sizes and how many of each I have left. I'll be wanting the cost of shipping for them plus a mere pittance for them for my trouble. If you're interested please e-mail me. I'm trying to get a sense of how much to get. I can probably fill a garage with what is available to me.
I'm not sure of the brand or I'd post numbers for sound. If you look up cubicles you can find some of the numbers out there. A few panels, a little cloth and viola` you have a nice looking very good sounding home studio!
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: