VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, one and all....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midimuso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Hello, one and all.... Reply with quote

Felicitations to all...I'm new here [though old everywhere else] and thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

This is me.

There, done now.

I see some very familiar names and say hello to peeps who know me from all the other forums of which I'm a member...places like 'Jailhouse Groupies', 'Badger Baiters Anonymous' and 'Charles Manson Lookalikes'.

I'm very much in awe [but not in ore] of you gals and guys-extreme professionalism rules, OK!

I have learned a lot from this place, just by lurking as a guest.

If anyone wants their scalp licking...you bear me in mind, right?

Speak soon, take care,

Mike
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mike or may I call you Mic? Moment of voice over humour there. I see from your profile that you have entered some information; none of it was very far from being interesting.

As you will have learned from here, we are an open community except for the times when we are closed.

I for one am not two but as for the rest I couldn't comment. If you stay here half as long as I have then I will have been on twice as long as you.

Some of the other contributors to this site have contacts with the major crime families in the USA so when asked to give feedback on someone's demo it is best to be particularly nice to anyone who has a name that sounds vaguely Italian, Irish, Colombian or claims to know people in Rotherham.
Drew
King's Row

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midi-Mike-So! How the hell are ya, Mate!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Midimuso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew, Philip,

Hello to 2 partners-in-grime!

Philip...you and I are to be famous this month, in a magazine seen by many [well, OK, 3 people including my psychiatrist, Philip and I]...and this time I'm not talking Hamster Keeper Monthly OR PlayMonkey. Nor indeed, Felons Reunited.

Drew...my half-British, half-Polish [and VERY polished] friend! How doth the leg acheth? Sorry about breaking it, but you STILL owe me the 25 cents. The other leg looks like it's going to have to be broken if you don't cough the cash quickly.

Thanks for the warm welcome....that will soon be regretted when I become Lord of the Dance and banish you both to Scotland....ohhh, I see Philip has already been a bad lad at some point ;oP

May all your infestations be small ones and your protestations be heard in court.

Mike

PS: It's seriously good to be having fun here!
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midimuso wrote:
'Badger Baiters Anonymous'

Midimuso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwww! Don't they look sweet? They look like they're holding their arms up in surrender as I approach them with a mallet and a Jack Russell, ready to convert them into toilet roll holders, willy warmers and a toupee.

This is JUST what I needed, thank you Deirdre, so VERY much...it has restored me, just like a tonic [with a very large Gin in it]!

Mike

PS: My other hobbies are head lice and chasing cars....
PPS: Deirdre, I wasn't going to say anything about seeing you at the 'BadgerBaiters Anonymous' board...but shall I mention 'Dancing Bear Owners Forum' to the members?
Drew
King's Row

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badgers are mean little critters, worthy of execution. And Mike, you got it wrong. I believe you owe me a bottle of giggle water. I prefer Dom, if you please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midimuso wrote:

PPS: Deirdre, I wasn't going to say anything about seeing you at the 'BadgerBaiters Anonymous' board...but shall I mention 'Dancing Bear Owners Forum' to the members?

I thought that was Our Little Secret, dammit.
mcm
Smart Kitteh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, a very warm welcome!!! Does this mean we will now have to carry on our affair in public? I think this is going to call for a complete change of sound effects.

By the way, in case you don't recognise my face, I am MCM. mcm here, because I'm much more humble on this forum. cool
Midimuso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary...of course I recognise your fine features from your avatar, how could I fail to?

Despite being highly blessed with V/O skills you are most humble at all times, I find....you never blow your own trumpet, despite being double-jointed.

My stalking shall continue, unabated, of course! I am preparing a big pot for your rabbits, as we speak!

So good to see so many familiar and friendly faces here, and I feel somewhat contented to be amongst such nice souls.

Sadly, you lot outweigh me in talent greatly so I shall have to seek to have you all certified as mad and locked up.

Oh wait.....I think somebody's beaten me to that ;O)

Mike
Bailey
4 Large

Location: Lake San Marcos... north of Connie, northwest of the Best.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

Words escape me at the moment... and probably for my own good.

Welcome to the VO-BB... where some of us relish in the wisdom of others...and some of us... are doomed for a certain term to walk the night, and for the day confined to fast in fires till the foul crimes done in our days of nature are burnt and purged away.

Welcome again Mike... I'm beginning to feel the culture vibes rising already. :wink:
VO-BB Member #00044 W00T
AOVA Graduate 02/2004 ;
"Be a Voice, not an Echo."Ninja
Midimuso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can soon put a stop to any culture, apart from that growing in my socks :O)

Thanks for the warm welcome Bailey....this is indeed a fine place to be and I like the positive energy that it imbues...

Aye, and it's true.....
...I could a tale unfold whose lightest word would harrow up thy soul, freeze thy young blood.....

But cultured, me? Nah, just got a good memory for words, which is a big difference!

Thanks again, I really look forward to contributing something good here.

Mike
Sameer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ! Mike...look forward to work with you later
Midimuso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sameer,

I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance, kind sir....thank you very much for the kind greeting!

Hope we bump into each other often and with success, too :O)

Take care,

Mike
audio'connell
T-Shirt

Location: in a dark studio with a single bulb light...day after day after....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized I didn't welcome you but what the hell am I welcoming you for?

Its like welcoming my next door neighbor to the neighborhood....who's live next to me 17 years!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: