VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mac Friends: Default Folder X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moosevoice
Club 300

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:57 am    Post subject: Mac Friends: Default Folder X Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Just dawned on me to share this after using it for at least a couple of years....

I use a software program for Mac called 'Default Folder X.'
Basically, it lives in your Finder (as well as menu bar) and provides you with some nice and quick shortcuts to files, searching for files, etc.
I use it quite a bit for tagging as it incorporates into your system-wide tags.
Comes in handy when I want to put together a demo of, let's say, everything I've tagged 'animation.', Got my commercial demo right there when I click 'open file' on a browser, etc.

It's got a bunch of other uses but it's made my workflow easier with just the few that I've mentioned and thought I'd finally share it (if you hadn't already known about it).
Jon, the developer, was kind enough to offer a 10% discount when I pinged him with the promo code: VODFXDISCOUNT
I stand nothing to gain, just passing along a tool that I like. Also, Jon's good about getting back to me with any questions I have.
Give it a shot. Or not.
Thanks,
Moose
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: