VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gear for sale to VO-BB members

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micazon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Gear for sale to VO-BB members Reply with quote

Hello to all,

I'm updating my project studio with a new computer and a Digidesign 002 rack unit. I have the Digirack already and the computer will be delivered this week. It's a Sonica-X2a, with an AMD chip and 64-bit technology which should stand for the immediate future as new 64 bit apps and OS software come out from Windows and Digi and other plug-ins over the next year or two. I'll also be getting Waves Musician Bundle ll with the Renaissance Vox plug-ins to help in the compression and effects area. Also, just received a set of Mackie HR626's for new monitors. Finally, I'm close to what I want for my studio.

I have a DW Fearn VT-1 mic preamp and soon a Crane Song Trakker for compression. All this with a Sennsheiser 416-P48 shotgun, Lawson L47MP, Brauner Valvet BE model for condenser mics and EV-20, Sennsheiser 421, and Shure SM-57 for dynamics. Toss in a AEA R84 for a ribbon mic and I have a decent voiceover mic closet.

With this upgrade, I have the following items for sale

Symetrix 528-E processor w/.pdf manual and ac cord
Symetrix T-101 phone patch w/.pdf manual w/telephone cord
Aphex 207 processor w/original manual w/ac cord
Avalon Vt737sp mic-pre, compressor, limiter, etc. ac cord & manual
Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster Pro w/digital sp/dif connection w/manual
AKG C 414 B TL-ll Condenser Microphone w/shockmount, case & manual
Neumann 103 TLM (2) condensors w/Neumann brand aluminum case, shockmounts, wooden boxes. One screen has a dent. It came that way to me. DOES NOT affect the sonics of the mic in any way.
AKG 3000 microphone w/shock mount
(2) Roland Digital DS 90a monitors w/ac cords, still has front stickers on it.
(2) Event Studio Project 6 monitors w/ac cords. They thump when you turn them on.
Peavy PVM T9000 Condensor Microphone w/power supply & case (do a google search for this mic and find out what Mitch Gallagher from EQ mag said about this mic for voiceovers)
Behringer Eurorack MX 1804X mixer, with effects/room modeling. 14 inputs/aux. More than most VO's need. Original box and manual.
Roland MMP-2 mic modeler, original box and manual. This unit was featured in Harlan Hogan's book, Voice Actor's Guide to Home Recording, pg. 28, last paragraph
Edirol UA-700 usb audio interface w/24-bit 96kHz. Box and manual. It has mic-modeling effects. You can have a Neumann sound without buying one.

All are in immaculate shape/condition from my non-smoking project studio. Please e-mail me and I'll post or e-mail pics to you. If you have a price in mind for a particular item, let me know and if you're in range - it's yours. These are items that I don't use or have no need for with the new equipment. I just thought that someone could put these items to good use. I'll take paypal, or money orders or cashiers checks with appropriate time for everything to clear. You pay the shipping from Irving, TX, 75039. Thank you.
Micazon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bueller?
Bueller?

Anyone interested in this stuff before I send it off to eBay, let me know in a day or two. By week's end, it'll be eBay'ed.
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you get my last note?
Micazon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: last chance b4 ebay Reply with quote

Anyone interested? This is your last chance before I list most on ebay. Let me know by emailing me direct

mslay@directlink.net

Thanks.

Micazon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: