VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what are YOU doing this morning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deirdre
Czarina Emeritus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning: Tea and email.

Packages to the post office. (I'm selling my epic raver pants and fab corsets on eBay)

Installed one of three new sets of "Blackout" blinds in my bedroom. Problem: They say "blackout" but they most assuredly are not. So even though they were custom cut to fit my windows I am returning them, but not today.

3rd attempt at putting a new plug on a pair of Apple Earbuds-with-mic. Earbuds cost $30 and I had only had these a week when I snapped the plug clean off in an altercation with a doorknob. This repair was a difficult task because the wires are infinitessimal, and coated in lacquer. I have spent orders of magnitude more than $30 in time with the fix, but it's the challenge that was important and my satisfaction is complete because all parts work including mic and volume. I'm about to put heat-shrink tubing on the raw connections and screw on the case. I want a medal that has a soldering iron on it.

Tonight is the first foray into Dungeons and Dragons with an online group. I believe I shall look at my Netflix thrillers this afternoon: Money Heist (orig. "La Casa De Papel " <— a much better title... what were they thinking?)

Snow is coming.
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I’m glad you like the plumbing and air conditioning spots, Doug, cos they’ll be around for a while. They’ve been buying a few of them at a time for a year’s worth of usage each time. I’ll have to buy them a round or two of mojitos next time I’m in FLA.

B
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: