VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE VO websites?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: MORE VO websites? Reply with quote

NO!

Join ZWWWIPT! for $199 and you will receive auditions for ...

NO!

2500 sites ALL with the same 58 voices who claim they are able to do everything and that they are at the top of their game. SO top that they audition for everything and get nothing except regular renewal invoices for web sites to get auditions for jobs no one in their right mind, or solvent or all three would look at in 12billion years (official government statistic).

If we all worked as a community we would know people suitable for jobs and they in turn would know for what we are suitable.

A good vo collective web site would teach VO people the names of clouds so gazing out of the window all day would have some point. For the night owl, name the stars and planets.

Just a random thought while killing time. Time killed I shall visit a family and delivery cream cakes for their afternoon tea. See, I'm being constructive, again!

Have a fab Saturday Laugh
Tre M.
Backstage Pass

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: MORE VO websites? Reply with quote

Philip Banks wrote:

If we all worked as a community we would know people suitable for jobs and they in turn would know for what we are suitable.

Have a fab Saturday Laugh

No truer words have been spoken.

Thankful for the referrals folks have given me.

Source Connect: http://source-connect.com/tremovo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: