VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick OT req: Please help my comedy song reach Dr Demento #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisMezzolesta
Club 300

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Record for oldest thread bump? I found this while looking up other things, and thought I'd mention that with your help, "Hold On, I've Got To Take This" by Power Salad did in fact go on to become the #1 song of 2008 on the Dr Demento Show. I just this weekend released our Best Of compilation "Obscuriosity" which contains "Hold On" and "Coelacanths" plus many others including last year's #12 Funny 25 entry "Gas Station Disc Jockey" (a Harry Chapin pastiche). Our entire discography is online at PowerSalad.bandcamp.com, we even put out our last album "Vaudeville" on vinyl! Been a nice time. And as far as voice acting, it's been an excuse to trot out tons of characters for singing and/or comments within songs (as in "Closing Theme From 'The Mr McPoodle Show' (1967)" which was a workout. So all these years later, thanks to all who requested the song , Dr Demento is still doing a show every week at his website & hangs out in his official Facebook group we at the Funny Music Project created with him. so, Yay! and Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: