VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cedar Audio DNS 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
txrpls
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Cedar Audio DNS 2 Reply with quote

After consulting with George Whittam, and explaining my setup, he suggested that I try the above listed equipment. I rented for a week and just received it earlier today. I am still learning the setup, but made a quit recording to demonstrate it's capability in reducing noise. I believe this may solve my issues.

I have a large desk with three monitors where I process images from drones into topographic maps. Trying to turn my office into a sound booth was not an option. I did hang a few sound blankets and that helped, but still noisy. The computer really starts screaming while manipulating all the data. I just wish I had discovered VO-BB and George before I went down a lot of rabbit holes.

Cedar DNS 2 test recording

Edit: I updated the firmware and this thing is amazing. Probably going to take down the sound blankets and turn my office back to an office. I ended up buying it (not cheap Lips Are Sealed ), but I am pretty sure I will be able to make decent recordings out in the field while flying the drone as well. I am not affiliated with cedar other than as a customer.

https://www.cedar-audio.com/products/dns2/dns2.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: