VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce
Boardmeister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you... Reply with quote

Welcome to our newest members and all the others who've been here for the long haul.

A tradition has been for newcomers to post a short introduction to themselves and their experience in the Voiceover world, even if you have nothing but a burning desire to do VO. It's not a requirement, but it is nice to share a little something.

Profiling is welcome here! Click on the Profile button if you haven't already, and fill in what you'd like to, such as email and web address, and your real name, if you'd like, instead of your stage name. The "ICQ" and "AIM" address blocks in the Profile page are holdovers from an ancient time, long, long ago.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. It drives the musty old software here crazy. If you want to change your addy click on my email button below and tell me your Username and the new email address you'd like to use. I'll change it for you.

Bruce
VO-BB Member #31 Enlisted June, 2005

I'm not a Zoo, but over the years I've played one on radio/TV. .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: