VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review of game character clip....Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Critique
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDNitro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Review of game character clip....Please Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing AWESOME!!! I wanted some pro ears placed on my game character clip. Normally I just supply raw audio ( and some breathe removal ) to the engineers for any projects I voice remote. However I decided I wanted to go deeper and improve on my audio editing skills and would like some outside thoughts and critiques on this piece I created. I set this clip up similar to a demo in style. I created the exertion sounds, voices, and creature sounds, and some of the effects, the music pieces were freebies that I was allowed to modify to fit my vision of the scenes. How does the flow, feel, order music, etc. sound?

Thanks!
Jeremi Tigue

https://soundcloud.com/jeremitigue/game-characters
Philip Banks
Je Ne Sais Quoi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracking good effort, well done! Must've taken ages to stick together.

This is not my field so I'll bow to the experts. I laughed as I typed that ...I'm a horrible person!

Just an opinion. I would've thought that this type of demo wouod need to take listeners on a journey and they would have to believe every second. I heard no journey and didn't really believe what was happening. I suspect when you find yourself lost in the narrative you've got something to sell.
SDNitro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feed back Phillip. I was kinda thinking the same thing. I get so use to being kept in my hot box I doubt some of my own thoughts. I definitely no writer...maybe I need to find an avid gamer to help with the lines and then bring that journey to life.

PS. "Cracking good effort" your a horrible person. (Thats funny. Smile )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Critique All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: