VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VO Improv Workouts on Skype - Weekly workouts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebecca Michaels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: VO Improv Workouts on Skype - Weekly workouts Reply with quote

If you enjoy improvisation but can't get somewhere else to do it, join us online. This is only for VO actors who are established in their business at least part-time. We have some really cool people working out with us and although it's not about comedy, we do manage to have tons of fun and laughter during the workouts.

Updated as of May 2015:
We have 3 levels and each group works out weekly at a different time. We have one class but will be offering more intensives.

We have a new contributor - Mike Spara who is a pro improvisor and teacher, running two improv theaters (Austin TX and New Orleans, LA).

Level ONE is for beginners/intermediate, alternating weeks either Sat or Wed. Weds at 4:30pm pac / 7:30pm east, Sat 10am pac/1pm eastern.
$30 month. Max 12 participants.

Level TWO is for intermediate/advanced, Tues at 10am pac / 1pm east. $40 month. Max 12 participants.

Masters is for advanced+, Thurs at 10am pac / 1pm east. $40 month. Max 12 participants.

For those without improv basics and a little nervous to get started, I have a "training wheels" improv class I teach about once a month and it's 4 hours for $99. It's required if you want to join the workouts and have no improv experience, so you start with a basic foundation to play with the others. The next will in January 2015.

Payments are made via paypal at the start of each calendar month for the workouts. $10 rebates for direct referrals that sign up. Details and lots more information can be found at www.LoveThatImproVO.com or you can email me here.

Last edited by Rebecca Michaels on Sat May 16, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bish
3.5 kHz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebecca, there are lots of on-line meet-ups and self-help groups out in VO Land. Could you please make the costs involved here clear. I (for one) don't like seeing an event notification, going to the site, and then having to go one click deeper before I find out the associated costs.
Rebecca Michaels

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure - sorry, I didn't think about that. I've added the info via editing the original post. Thanks.
Rebecca Michaels

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just added some new details in the main first message. Please reply or PM me with any questions or suggestions. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: