VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FaffCamp 2! Let's do it!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jen Gosnell
A Hundred Dozen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: FaffCamp 2! Let's do it! Reply with quote

I'm a little surprised I haven't seen this posted about here, so I'm jumping in to share the info with newbies and oldies alike. This isn't my event, but I think it's a good one.

FaffCamp 2 is open for registration. This time it's going kickstarter-style with a registration goal to meet by July 11th. No goal, no event - but since I'm registered (along with several other esteemed members of this board) I definitely want it to happen! So I'm helping to spread the word.

The first FaffCamp, I found to be really valuable and I know many others who felt the same. It gave me a lot of tools to use with regard to marketing and managing a VO business. Oh and it was FUN!

Anyway, right now registration is $375 and if you want to use my discount code VT8989811, it'll get you $25 off that. (It'll get me $25 off, too, which would be spiffy but I'm going either way so use the code or don't, but just go sign up!! Laugh)

Hope to see you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: