VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Acting with an accent tapes and booklets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micazon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Acting with an accent tapes and booklets Reply with quote

Hi,

I have in my collection 25 dialect lessons on tapes with booklets that any Voice Over Artist could use to broaden their repertoire of characters. Each tape follows the text in the booklet for practice purposes. Soon you can be talking like Al Pacino and his heavy NYC accent or be like Matthew McConaughey in his Texas drawl. These were made and copyrighted in 1979 and are in just as new condition today. There are example of these on eBay. One set is priced at $39.00 for one currently on eBay so make me an offer or paypal me $147.00 + $10.00 shipping/sure packaging for them all. Will only ship to U.S. States. "Acting with an Accent" by David Alan Stern, Ph.D.

Here is the list of 25 dialects:
All the dialect lessons have a booklet. The dialects marked with a - are lacking a cassette tape, #1 and #18. This is the way I bought it from the last person.

1)Standard British -
2)Cockney+
3)New York City+
4)American Southern+
5)Irish+
6)Scottish+
7)Spanish+
8)Italian+
9)French+
10)German+
11)Russian+
12)Yiddish+
13)4 Texas Dialects+
14)Boston+
15)Down East New England+
16)Upper Class New England+
17)Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo+
18)Mid West Farm and Ranch -
19)Polish+
20)Arabic+
21)Farsi+
22)Norwegian and Swedish+
23)West Indian and Black African+
24)British North Country+
25)Australian+

you may also reach me by email at mayoroflascolinas@gmail.com

Thanks,

Micazon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: