VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all! IN desperate need of inexpensive ISDN studio!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carrie Savage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Hello all! IN desperate need of inexpensive ISDN studio! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this forum, as I just relocated here to NY from Los Angeles. I have a video game that I've been playing 2 roles in for the last 10 years (no joke), and they are in desperate need of 2 more hours of VO work from me for their new installment... But,here's the rub. Since they insist on recording it ISDN, and they have to pay for the studio in Los Angeles the deal is I either pay for it out of my own pocket or give up the work for all eternity. But.. it does not pay much.. Definately not enough to afford the 10 to 15 NY studio 'special actor" ISDN/Phone patch rates Ive already been offered. I mean I know $150 an h our is a lot less than $5 or $600 an hour, but not when your paying out of your own pocket, am a full time student, and that's exactly what your making! So..I've been desperately searching for someone willing to help me out with this (and I can bring in more work in the future also), who has a decent sound quality set up and ISDn connection who can work out a good deal with me? If there is anyone out there who can help, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! THey need this right away! (If y ou are a voice actor with this set up, I do have a couple of video game studios I can recommend you too, also who I know are looking for ways to expand their talent base..but you'd need this set up for yourself as well. Anyway... I'll check this as often as possible throughout the day tomorrow , to see if anyone is able to help. (And sorry for the short notice but I just learned of this website today from Yoda117!! We've been try ing for weeks to find an option that would be affordable!) Thank you!!!

Last edited by Carrie Savage on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Yoda117
M&M

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe...

Just posted for you in here as well.

Welcome to the board Smile

Blog - A man, a martini, and a lot of microphones
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Carrie Savage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sooo much! PS. I go to school in Manhattan on 8th and Broadway and live in Queens if that helps any, location wise!
Carrie Savage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops! Please excuse the spelling and grammar errors I just spoted!
Ed Fisher
DC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hello all! IN desperate need of inexpensive ISDN studio! Reply with quote

Carrie Savage wrote:
PS.My name is Carrie and although I don't know if this is OKay, and I really hope it is, I feel I should leave an email address since time is so short and I don't get internet where I will be all day tomorrow, 3 floors under ground in a theatre, but I do- surprisingly - get emails! Pleeeeze keep it private and never ever post it anywhere!! XXXXXXXXX@rocketmail.com Thank you!!!

Your message that contains your email address which I assume you want to "keep private and never ever post it anywhere!" is completely open and can be seen by anyone on the Internet. If you wish only the forum members to see it and not be available to the public you should have posted it in the "ENTRE NOUS" section of the board.

Although, since you appear to be a registered member of the group, an email address posting is not necessary, since any member can private message or email you directly from this site simply by clicking the button under your message.

This is my effort to be helpful and I am open to correction if this information is in error.
Carrie Savage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank u so much for that info about contact and email address !!!
Ed Fisher
DC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YW
Diane Maggipinto
Spreading Snark Worldwide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoda is back?

pardon the threadjack but i am part of the union. threadjackers, that is.
sitting at #8, though not as present as I'd like to be. Hello!

www.d3voiceworks.com
Rob Ellis
M&M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, how about that. I figgered maybe he'd gone Hollywood on us, but
he's baaaaaack....... cool
Yoda117
M&M

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Ellis wrote:
yeah, how about that. I figgered maybe he'd gone Hollywood on us, but
he's baaaaaack....... cool

Don't call it a comeback... I've been here for years.

/actually been busy doing some pretty crazy stuff, but figured if any online forum could assist Carrie, that this would be the place.

Blog - A man, a martini, and a lot of microphones
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: