VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: John Hardy M1, Rosetta 200, Telos Zephyr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hart
Assistant Asylum Chief

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: FS: John Hardy M1, Rosetta 200, Telos Zephyr Reply with quote

MHK416 is SOLD!

I've dropped the price on the Rosetta and the Yamaha mixer. See below:

Hey gang,

I have to sell off a bunch of my studio to deal with some personal issues. If I didn't have to raise some cash I truly wouldn't sell any of this, it's all great stuff in amazing shape.

Anyway, it's your chance to pick up on some awesome gear. I'll leave it here and on GS for a few days then off to Ebay with what's left.

All gear has been lovingly maintained in a clean studio environment, no smoking etc.

John Hardy M1 preamp - asking $875 +$20 shipping:

John Hardy M1 1 channel preamp by Brian Hart, on Flickr

The best pre I've ever used. Paired with my 416 it makes a wonderfully clean and crisp sound that picks up EVERYTHING. This unit is is mint condition. No scratches, no dents, no dings. Comes with original literature from John Hardy. I believe I still have the original box as well.

Apogee Rosetta 200 with X-FireWire card - asking $1350 for both or $1100 for the Rosetta without the firewire card + $20 shipping

I'll include 2 Midi cables plus either XLR to XLR or XLR to 1/4" balanced cables. Your choice.I

Apogee Rosetta 200 by Brian Hart, on Flickr

This AD/DA is amazing! Read the reviews then ask questions. I can't believe how clean the signal is. I used it with the firewire card but you could sell the firewire card (or buy the unit from me without it if you like and sub in an X symphony card if required)

Yamaha MG16/6 FX - asking $200 + $20 shipping

Yamaha MG16/6 FX by Brian Hart, on Flickr

For a "lower end" board this thing has been great. The pres are pretty quiet and it's flexible enough to allow you to route almost any chain you can think up. Knobs are fine but nothing beats the feel of some solid faders in my mind and the yammy's feel great. Everything on the board works and like all my gear it's in just about brand new shape. Comes with original manual and box.

Telos Zephyr ISDN - asking $1480 + $20 shipping

Telos Zephyr Front by Brian Hart, on Flickr

Yep, still got it but it's got to go with everything else. In perfect working order, hasn't been used since I shipped it off to Telos and had them service it.

SOLD Sennheiser MKH416 + accessories - asking $800 + $20 shipping.

Sennheiser MKH416 shotgun mic by Brian Hart, on Flickr

It comes with all original paperwork, the original hard case, windscreen. I'll include the third party shock mount, popper stopper and cable (Mogami with Neutrik connectors), and mic stand. Carefully stored when not in use this mic really is like brand new.

Buy with confidence, I pack stuff very well for shipping. Paypal preferred unless I really know you, all items shipped via FedEx in continental US.

Questions? Feel free to pm, email, or call.

I might have more to list later, mostly little stuff like cabling etc. I do have a bunch of Johns Manville insulshield to sell but you'd have to pick it up. There's no economical way for me to ship it.
Hart
Assistant Asylum Chief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last chance before I put them up for auction. Make an offer now if you're interested in anything that's left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: