VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD!
Where A.I. is a four-letter word.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newer equipment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micazon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: newer equipment Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has looked at, thought about, or are using anything like the TC Electronic Powercore. It has some good looking specs and some effects that a VO might need and benefit from.

Let me know. Thanks.

Micazon
kgenus
Seriously Devoted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to remove all of the work from your computer's cpu to a dedicated cpu, then the Powercore card is a great solution. Many of the manufactures have jumped on board with plugs that work with the Powercore card, too, so it's a good investment. If on the other hand, you're like me and worry about paying for a technology refresh then buying good analog equipment and replacing AD conversion is the other option.

Kevin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VO-BB - 19 YEARS OLD! Forum Index -> Gear ! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: